In this section are reports and other relevant files from various regulating agencies related to soil and dust sampling. Click/tap on the links to view and download the files. This page will be updated with new information as it becomes available.
Residential Soil Sampling near Anaplex and Aerocraft
- Final Soil Sampling Results from Los Angeles County Public Health (September 2017)
- Tetra Tech presentation to City Council, explaining results (September 2017)
Village Park Soil and Dust Testing
- Letter from Department of Toxic Substances Control (DTSC) approving the results of Soil and Dust Sampling at Village Park (July 2017)
- Official Soil and Dust Test Results from Village Park (July 2017)
- Site Investigation Work Plan (February 2017)
- Voluntary Cleanup Agreement by Department of Toxic Substances Control (DTSC) and City of Paramount for Village Park (January 2017)
- Department of Public Health’s Soil and Water Testing Guidelines for Home and Community Gardens (March 2017)
- Question: Is it safe to eat the fruits and vegetables grown in a garden within Paramount?
- Answer: In general, the uptake of metals by plants is not expected to pose a health risk hazard to consumers. However, the accumulation of metals on the outside of garden foods is more difficult to predict. The Los Angeles County Department of Public Health recommends washing of all foods, as well as hand-washing, to remove any residual soil. For more information, please refer to “Soil and Water Testing Guidelines for Home and Community Gardens.”
- Los Angeles County Fire Department (LACFD) Health Hazardous Materials Division’s Emissions Investigation Report (February 2017)