The City of Paramount will hold its first Community Cleanup event on Saturday, January 20 from 8:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m. at Paramount Park.
Clear out your post-holiday clutter. Bring the following things for free disposal:
- Large Bulky Items (furniture, appliances, anything that won’t fit in a regular trash container).
- E-Waste (computers, printers, TVs, cell phones, telephones, microwaves, stereos, etc.).
- Green Waste (grass, leaves, small branches, shrubs, plants, weeds; no ivy, tree stumps, logs, lumber, palm fronds, cacti, yucca plants, ice plant; nothing in plastic bags).
- Documents for Shredding (maximum of three banker-size boxes per residence).
- (Please do not bring paint, hazardous waste, light bulbs, liquids, or auto parts.)
This event is for Paramount residents only. You must present a valid ID with a Paramount/90723 address.
Special thanks to CalMet Services for providing containers, drop-off/pickup, and disposal at no cost.
Paramount Park is located at 14400 Paramount Blvd. For more information, please call (562) 220-2002.