21865 Copley Drive
The South Coast Air Quality Management District (SCAQMD) staff invites the community to attend Working Group Meeting #12 for discussion on Proposed Amended Rule 1469 – Hexavalent Chromium Emissions from Chromium Electroplating and Chromic Acid Anodizing Operations. The meeting will provide updates on preliminary draft rule language and key concerns from stakeholders.
If you are interested in participating or listening via conference call, please see below:
- Dial-in Number for USA/Canada (Toll Free): 1 (866) 394-8197
- Passcode: 111828
- Conference Shortcuts:
- Press *6 to mute or “un-mute” line
- Press *4 to increase conference volume
- Press *7 to decrease conference volume
- Press *5 to increase your voice volume
- Press *8 to decrease your voice volume
- As a friendly reminder, if you are participating via conference call, please mute your line when not addressing the working group and refrain from putting the line on hold.
- The conference call room will be available at approximately 9:55 a.m.
The meeting presentation can be viewed and downloaded here. If you have any questions, please call or email Eugene Kang, Program Supervisor, (909) 396-3524 or email@example.com, or Neil Fujiwara, Air Quality Specialist, (909) 396-3512 or firstname.lastname@example.org.