16400 Colorado Ave
The City of Paramount Planning Commission will be conducting a third Study Session meeting on Thursday, May 31st at City Hall (16400 Colorado Avenue), at 6:00 pm. The purpose of this meeting is to continue discussion about the City Council Air Quality Sub Committee’s recommendations for amending the City’s manufacturing zone regulations. Additionally, the group will discuss suggestions from the public and any staff changes.
All members of the public are invited to attend and participate at these meetings.
The materials from the previous Study Session can be viewed and downloaded below:
- April 18 Meeting Agenda
- Zoning Matrix with Proposed Changes
- Staff Report #1 for Revised Manufacturing Zoning Regulations
- Staff Report #2 for Revised Manufacturing Zoning Regulations
- Draft of Proposed Changes to M1 Zone
- Draft of Proposed Changes to M2 Zone
- Draft of Proposed Changes to Nonconforming Buildings and Uses
- Draft of Proposed Changes to Conditional Use Permitting
- Draft of Proposed Changes to Planned Development-Performance Standards (PDPS) Zone